Hey everyone! I have a nail look to show you today, but without a picture tutorial. I’ll explain everything though, and probably remake this design later on with a tutorial to go with it. The reason I don’t have a tutorial is because it was a bit sloppier than I wanted and I only want to put out my best work, but after fixing it up a bit afterwards, the design turned out much nicer. It’s a sparkly pink checkered print design with pink and black squares. Here it is:
Here’s how to achieve this design:
1) Apply a base coat to protect your nails
2) Paint your nails a pink or peachy color. I used a peach, but the glitter topcoat made it look pinker.
3) Wait for that to dry. Wait a long time.
4) Get two pieces of tape and use them to create a right angle, and place that in the middle of your nail.
5) Paint the open area black, and remove the tape. You will have the perfect black square.
6) repeat steps 4 and 5 on all the other fingers, the repeat step 3.
7) Now repeat steps 4 and 5 but on the opposite corner of the black square.
8 ) Step 3
9) Paint everything with a pink glittery top coat, and you’re done!
-will be updated later-
I hope you guys all like this nail look and try it out! Here are some more photos:
Thanks for stopping by! Please subscribe to my blog if you like it!
xoxo Amber C Johnson from Super Beauty Guru <3